This is designed to train persons who are responsible for undertaking this course as part of their duties on Network Rail infrastructure and to develop their knowledge, understanding and skills relevant to the requirements of the LXA role.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the skills and underpinning knowledge required to undertake their duties as a Level Crossing Attendant.
Delegates will be awarded with a Sentinel recognised certificate upon successful completion of this course.
Prerequisites and Requirements
- Delegates must be considered suitable by their sponsor for this safety critical role
- Protective “all orange” High Visibility Clothing to BS EN 471:2003
- Safety Footwear to BS EN ISO 20345:2004
- Safety Helmet (blue) to BS EN 397:1995
- General Purpose Gloves to BS EN388:2121
- Safety Glasses to BS EN 166 and of Optical Class 1 with Impact Resistance F